View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 09:13 AM   #48
dpierron
calibre2opds guru
dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: iPhone, iPad, PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13xforever View Post
Their eReader software doesn't work from behind the proxy with authentication. It just freezes, and without the client software you couldn't download a sample (but you still could download a full purchased book from your Library).
I have the same problem behind a corporate proxy WITHOUT authentication ... I can suggest using Proxifier, a software that forces proxy-unaware processes to use a proxy ; I use it in similar cases...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13xforever View Post
So, all in all, it was pretty unpleasant experience and a strong disappointment. I hope that in a few months they'll fix all the bumps and then it will be up to compete with another eBook sellers.
I agree...
dpierron is offline   Reply With Quote