View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 08:15 AM   #29
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Did you try what I posted above? Simply return to the home screen after opening a new book before the device goes to sleep should prevent the wrong cover from being used. But, once the wrong sleep cover is associated with a book, it needs the song and dance to fix it.
I just tried it and it did work. So two workarounds are:

1) Open book
2) Go to Home screen
3) Open book

or

1) Open book
2) Table of Contents -> Cover

Just paging to the cover didn't work consistently for me. I suppose it could depend on how the book was formatted. Looking into that is beyond my skill set
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote