View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 07:58 AM   #64
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Ooh, swap, I'm happy to say I completely forgot about it, even with a 3 * 4GB striped swap on this box ^^ (Yes, I'm really bad at maths when setting up a 3-disk raid10 array, I really didn't intend to end up with so much swap xD).
hahaha possibly the largest swap I ever heard of. I have 680.83 Mb (oops bit of an after thought then) and it's always 99% free.

I sometimes wonder if Slack uses swap at all. perhaps the 8Gb of Ram is overkill?

You could run several OS's in your swap Brilliant
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote