View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 12:49 PM   #7
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
Quote:
Originally Posted by artifact View Post
The 'featured items' area has to go. One of the reasons I chose the Kobo Touch over the Nook and Kindle was because it didn't hog homepage real estate nor force their bookstore upon me. I specifically sought a device that was generic and not connected to a bookseller.

At least let me disable it. (If I can I can't find it.)

BOOO!
I find myself agreeing with that. Kobo Touch already sells a Special Offer edition for a reduced price, and I paid the full price for mine.

Edited to add: The shortlist comes up on the homepage and not ads for new books. I misunderstood, and am happy with how the homepage works.

Last edited by spindlegirl; 12-23-2011 at 01:50 PM.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote