View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 01:56 AM   #2
lestatar
LB's lolz Mutt Minion
lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, GalaxyTab, BB Bold9700, BB 8300, Sony Clie, Palm Vx, Palm III
Man, sorry for your woes.

First things first: forget about Amazon and the Kindle for a moment. I would be MUCH MORE CONCERNED with tracking down how your personal info [banking, billing address, Amazon details, etc] may have gotten used by someone other than yourself [though I suppose you should be grateful a different credit card appeared to have been used].

Then ask Amazon what exactly was purchased and more importantly, where the stuff was shipped to if it was physical merchandise - these things may help you piece together who spoofed you.

Second, and I am only guessing here, but am thinking Amazon will be more than willing to walk you through getting back access to your previously purchased Kindle books, once you have created a new account. This should be a snap for them.

Wish I could offer more advice. Just good luck and hope it all works out...
-les
lestatar is offline   Reply With Quote