View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 07:21 PM   #6
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Galaxy Note 2
Hmmm... so I tried it again and it did get past the "2 Files copied" point but then told me the device wasn't connected to the PC (although it was). So I disconnected and reconnected and now it won't get past the "2 files copied" point again (it's been a good 10 minutes). Maybe I'm just not destined to have a clock on my 600...
maxbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote