View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 10:53 AM   #30
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sischa View Post
Put your calibre Library into dropbox and youl'll have you will have Full Access to you Books by whispersync for free. Internet is Slow on the kindle but its ok to Download your Books by dropbox/calibre
I'm with you up to the point of actually getting the file onto the Kindle. I have Calibre .7 installed; I've transferred my library in mobi to a Kindle directory; I can log in and see specific files with the Kindle 2. What do I do next to download? Pressing the "enter" key or pressing down on the joystick doesn't appear to activate a download (and how would it know where to put the file so the Kindle can read it?).

I must have missed a step. Any hints?
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote