View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 09:01 PM   #27
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
I am really curious what the pattern is (if any). I bought my Kindle 2 in Nov 2009 when it first was orderable for Canada. I have bought a few Kindle titles but certainly not "a lot". I manually installed the 2.3.4 update for the Kindle 2i when it was released. "Full" Internet arrived in mid to late May; I definitely only had wikipedia access before that. I live in Toronto.

I don't think I'd use the WWW aspect of the Kindle much but it's very nice to have in a pinch. It was also be cool to get Calibre server talking to the Kindle ... but so far I can't get Calibre past the home router firewall. Then, when on holiday, I'd have access to my entire library.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote