View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 05:26 AM   #15
mike_bike_kite
Digitally confused
mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, K2i, Nexus 7 32gb, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Vodafone do a "pay as you go" 3G dongle which costs £15 for 1GB of data, and it never expires. It's perfect for occasional use - I've had mine for a year and used less than £1 of my credit in that time.
That sounds like a very neat solution! 1GB might be a little low for my normal usage but they definitely are on the right lines. Will it work with any ereader? I know the new pocketbook readers have (or will have) USB hosting which might mean they could use this device. Sadly my experience with setting up Wifi on Linux on PC's means this can be a lottery as to whether it works or not.
mike_bike_kite is offline   Reply With Quote