Thread: Seriousness Writing a blog
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 02:50 AM   #8
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by mores View Post
You should write about something that you do on a regular basis, that is fun and that you consider "leisure". If you have to watch Anime to feed your blog, it'll be work.
If you play 50h of iPhone games per week, you should have no trouble spending an hour or two per week on a nice iPhone games blog.

Mind you, there are already enough iPhone blogs out there

Just saying, write about something you do anyways.
The catch is, I'm a hardened Otaku (my avatar being the first example :P), and I have an extensive collection of Manga, and many nights lost due to anime watching. It was quite surprising to see how I started losing interest in a thing I had been loving since I started my teen age. In fact, after that blog I stopped watching anime altogether for a long season.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote