View Single Post
Old 03-15-2004, 10:47 PM   #4
ignatz
mechanoholic
ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR/iPhone 4S/EVO 4G
I'm now using this scoop daily and it works great. Another advantage of grabbing this much info with Sitescooper is that it can compare with it's cache and not spend time reconverting data that it has already done. With several days to weeks of stories available, this could help speed conversion.

My iSilo converts at 5:30 am, Sitescooper at 5:45, and then it all syncs at 6. When I walk in and grab my Palm I'm ready to go...

If anyone has concerns about configuring these files, I'd be happy to help, and will customize them for you. Let me know.