View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 05:28 PM   #7
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Right, so I unstalled Calibre 0.5.14, deleted my library, and then looked in Program Files (x86) for any signs of the calibre directory, there was none, so I renstalled. Same thing happened.

Uninstalled again, and this time did a search of C: drive for all calibre related files and directories. And Bingo! there's the problem. It seems that uninstalling calibre 0.6.x didn't remove the calibre files from Users\<user>\AppData\Local\temp .

Removed those, reinstalled 0.5.14 and it's all working fine.

Thank you for your help Kovid.
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote