View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 02:33 PM   #6
Richard Herley
Author
Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
I'm in for A Passage to India, as I said on another thread. As for future book choices, would it not be a good idea to favour titles which are (1) free to download and (2) available in all formats? I'm thinking of what's available at Feedbooks or manybooks.net ... for example, FB have A Room with a View, but not Passage, because it's still in copyright.

That way, nobody would be excluded from joining in. We could also post selected comments and reviews at FB/MB, with links back to the discussion thread. This would introduce a lot of people to MobileRead, and might encourage some to investigate dedicated ebook displays more thoroughly -- lots of FB and MB users read their books on mobile phones and PDAs.
Richard Herley is offline   Reply With Quote