View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 04:23 PM   #1
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Houston Meet "Proclaimed" on 10-04-08

Are there interested members or visitors who might want to meet up in Houston? I was thinking:

- A Saturday in October or early November around 5 pm or so.
- At a Panera Bread or other cafe with wifi to enable live postings.
- Maybe the one in Sugarland just off the southwest freeway (U.S. 59) for ease of access. Note that they also have seating outside in case it's a pretty day (which is likely in October).

But you may have other ideas which will probably be cool with me.

I have only my new Sony PRS-505 Reader to bring which you could as easily see at the Sony store in the Galleria or at a Borders. But you would also be able to see what PDFs, epubs, Adobe DE PDFs, and files that have been run through PDFLRF, for example, look like. You could also see my new Lightwedge cover for the 505. And I could bring a laptop with BookDesigner on it to show or answer questions about converting books.

For me, I would love to talk to someone in real time about Calibre who has used it. And I'm always curious about other devices (I've never seen anything in person but the Sony Readers).

If enough people say yes, let's plan on one.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote