Thread: Epub on PC
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 07:31 AM   #4
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
It syncs the books in a funky manner. Because I have Japanese firmware on them the Reader software will overwrite everything that is on the devices. Hence, the need for something else.
They might have removed it in the new software, but in the old software you could turn of the syncing. Click on preferences, and it should be there. ( My memory is a bit foggy, and I don't have the software, since my harddrive crashed earlier this year)
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote