Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Firmware 2.0
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 05:23 PM   #1315
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peakcrew View Post
So true, but they are distractions that can last for hours ... but I've ended up back on the forums instead after being so good at merely lurking for a week.
Haha yeah, it's good to see you around again I love mobileread. But I also hate it, because I just never seem to read my book any more. It's alway "ah cuppa tea, sit down with book, but first just check mobileread" and then end up spending all my time on mr instead of reading. Sigh.

(Only slightly off topic )
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote