View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 06:45 AM   #17
hughhowey
Enthusiast
hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
I bought my copy from Kobo, which is ePub, obviously. Wasn't available from Amazon when I bought it, so I just converted it to my kindle - definitely no DRM.
Down with DRM!

Hell, you all wouldn't believe how excited I am to have readers. Even the ones with eye patches and wooden legs! Do you know how freakin' cool it is to have people searching for your works? It's pretty cool.
hughhowey is offline   Reply With Quote