View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 03:19 AM   #284
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Jade, I am sure there is an answer within the template language syntax, using some variant of: {#warning:ifempty(x,'')}. What the x is is to concatenate the word "Warning " and $ for the current value is I have no idea, I've never grokked the template syntax. Perhaps chaley or another template language guru will spot this and can help. As per not so far back in this thread you can add newline characters into the x part of your expression with \n.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote