View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 03:59 PM   #4
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by songoffire View Post
Confirmed, I had the same problem with the Kindle app (Crashes about 2 seconds after launch). Resolved the issue by downloading the version 3.3.0.405 of the Kindle app from http://www.apktops.com/kindle-3-3-0-405.html last night. Works great now, hope this helps!
Ok, thanks! I suppose the Audible app has a similar solution. I wonder if it is worth reporting to Amazon. It would be nice if they could get the current version working again 'as advertised'.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote