View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 03:28 PM   #272
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I created the (hopefully) attached image as a test. I seem to have slightly misremembered the default size, too, but the plugin can clear that up. It uses transparency to blend with the background colour, so you can have many variations from the one image.

Feel free to use it as you like.

I'm planning to make several more variants with different patterns and different title text areas. I wasted quite a lot of time today trying to figure out why my transparency wasn't working, only to find that it had been working all along, but Paintshop Pro had decided not to show it. And things are also complicated by the fact that I have no art packages on this machine, with Calibre on it, and no Calibre on my work machine, with the art package. Still, more tomorrow, I hope.

Click image for larger version

Name:	stripes.png
Views:	465
Size:	3.5 KB
ID:	88081
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote