View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 05:41 AM   #5
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasczak View Post
So far as I know, the programs for file conversion in the tutorials I've seen are only for Windows. Linux user here.

Anyway, I have a book that I can only find in .pdf. It isn't copyrighted or anything, just not very popular.

To get the thing on my Kindle, I'm planning on copying the text from the .pdf file and html-izing it.
In linux there is pdftotext to get the text and it can produce a simple html file using the flag -htmlmeta
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote