View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 11:19 AM   #5
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I recently took the cover art and clicky-links off my website. It was just way, way too much work to maintain. A more techie person than me might find ways to automate some of it, but for me it was a lot of manual cutting and pasting of bits of things and I just don't have the time. If you can give up some of the aesthetic features, you'll find that a lot of people are already doing what you want. My website for example does not list a book unless it has three independent reviews---the idea being that such a book does have a 'stamp of approval' on it by the larger group. It's a starting point.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote