View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 08:52 AM   #19
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
I figure that as far as fiction's concerned, Baen's got the price about right. A new e book is worth about the same as a paperback or a little less. Others may disagree-- but I find that I'll pay between 5-6 dollars for a novel or 3-4 dollars for a digest-length magazine. Once the price goes above that I start looking for the best deals on dead-tree.

I won't speak for others, but that's about what an e book is worth to me. I can't do hardcover prices-- even discount ones, an e book isn't worth it to me.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote