View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 12:01 PM   #17
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Actually, I'm going to insist my kids read the e-versions when they can get them. That will teach them the nuances of using electronic information and make them more effective citizens of the digital age. I think the ability to reference information efficiently in electronic form is going to be far more important for them than being comfortable with information in paper form.

And I'm not the kind of person that believes in collectors editions of anything, comes from growing up in a poor society I guess
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote