Thread: Glo kobo glo web browser?
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 12:07 PM   #12
oj829
Groupie
oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo, Kobo Arc(32GB), Kobo Arc 7HD, Kobo Glo HD,NookHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
How do you work it with Dropbox? I went into mine and saw the books but there was only a share link, not a download link.
Ironically enough, you have to switch to the desktop version of the Dropbox.com website once you've logged in. Dropbox.com detects the glo's browser as a mobile one.

Once in "Desktop version" of the website, I just single-tapped one of my books (extension .epub), and the Glo just went and added it to my library with no further muss or fuss.
oj829 is offline   Reply With Quote