View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 05:48 PM   #6
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Hi Daring,

The subject of serials is, as you know, currently occupying the thoughts of Smashwords founder Mark Coker. So far it looks like the reader response he is getting to his survey on another board here is that they are not all that popular. I try not to go into this sort of endeavor with any great hopes. If some folks find it and like it, that's wonderful. But my focus is simply finishing the book. That will accomplish two things: I'll be keeping my pledge to whatever readers do show up, and I'll have a new novel to publish. No downside outside of the little bit of time involved in posting the chapters.

Best,
Alan
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote