View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 03:03 PM   #112
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Is the Audible part of the UI now or is there a separate app?
With the fire I think it is intergrated with the UI. I have even talked with Audible and they had no answer how to exit a book and close the program. The only way to stop it and keep it from showing in the notification area is to force it to stop because there sure as heck not a way to close the program within the app itself. (So far as I have found)

Welcome to the amazon ecosystem!

That is one small reason of several that prompted me to buy the Nexus 7.
Love the firehd, and intend to keep it, but...............!

Last edited by DustyDisks; 12-16-2012 at 03:26 PM.
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote