View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 08:54 AM   #111
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
my fault is this - I buy a book, I see it download into K4PC then as soon as the blue progress bar is full, the book vanishes from my PC. I can force a resend from web page only to see the vanishing act repeat.
the fix is easy - I unregister from within K4PC, & select delete all local content, then reregister; book then arrives OK.
then the program will work ok for the next few free books before reverting to original fault. I think it happens only with azw3 books but that is unproven.
Try this.

1. Have K4PC open BEFORE you buy the book. or

2. If you bought the book already open K4PC. After you see the book download and then disappear, close K4PC and then just re-open K4PC. The book should appear.

This happens to me if I don't have K4PC open before I buy a book.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote