View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 03:29 PM   #9
9littlebees
Connoisseur
9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice

Device: Sony Xperia Arc; Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_macd View Post
I'm really interested in how the screen compares with that of the Kobo Touch. So what you think of the clarity/quality of the screen with the light off as well as when it's on - though as you don't have a Kobo Touch to compare it with, that's maybe not something you'll be able to say too much about?
Added it to the original post, but I agree, I have no basis for comparison, as this will be my first eReader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
Some behaviour that I have found differs between ereaders and am curious about:

-Open an ebook, read a few pages. Go to home page, side-load a bunch of new ebooks. How easy is it to get back to where you were reading?

-Does the ereader override font, justification, line spacing, margin widths, etc based on settings configured in the ereader if they are set in the ebook? You may need to locate a poorly formatted ePub as a testcase.
Both points have been added. From what I've read here on the forums, the first point can probably be answered (assuming the UI firmware is not far off from the Touch). New ebooks override the current reading list, though it looks like there is an easy workaround (reload the library to sort by reading date to reset the home screen display).
9littlebees is offline   Reply With Quote