View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 10:13 AM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarleneW View Post
I'm trying to colour headings in my epub, but on every Android reader I have installed on my Galaxy 7.7, the class settings are ignored. I can colour using span tags, or back grounds in tables but nothing else at all. As I am new to CSS is there something I am doing wrong? It looks fine in Sigil....
I'm making the pages in Dreamweaver....
This appears to be a device limitation (ADE based devices has them also ) that you will need to find a work-around.
You said Colored Spans work?
Does a construct like
<h3 class="my1"><span class="my2">Text</span></h3>
work for color?
.my1 {display: block; text-align: center;}
.my2 {color: red;}
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote