View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 06:25 PM   #13
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom
You should upgrade to Abbyy 11 it works so much better then version 9. I upgraded for like $99 and it's wonderful!
I must say I'm very impressed with Abbyy v11 compared to the v9 I was using. I've noticed a huge decrease in scannos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceuse
now check that the replace is set to REGULAR EXPRESSIONS. then just copy and paste the following commands and replace all
I can work out what most of your regular expressions are designed to achieve, but you might want to consider adding notes as to what they're designed to correct. I can't recommend anybody clicking "replace all" on untested regex.

Some of those look handy (thanks), but I don't think I'm nuts about this one:
Code:
<br />
replacewith
</p><p>
There's a lot of valid <br />'s in my code that I wouldn't want to eliminate. That one looks like potential disaster to me.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 12-01-2011 at 06:33 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote