View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 08:02 PM   #83
Leyor
Ninja Librarian
Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, Cybook 3. gen, Sony T1, Kindle Paperwhite
The discussion about what constitutes quality is quite interesting in regards to artistic works. It's not long since our library had a heated debate wheter to stock books that were in high demand, despite them being considered of subpar quality in regards to subject, genre and prose.

I'd like to add though that I used the term high quality quite loosely though. It covers everything from ease of access, lack of DRM to additional features such as cloud based storage to the works themselves. What I mean is that a discriminate consumer base spurs innovation and companies to attempt to refine their products to distinguish themselves from their competitors.
Leyor is offline   Reply With Quote