View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 09:07 PM   #271
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
gc???
gift certificates. there's a credit card promo that gives you a Php 300 gc (around $6) for a certain amount that you charge on the card. my sister can redeem one, and i was going to use it to get a book but they're out of stock; seems like a lot of people are redeeming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
Is this the link you're using to log into the library? If I remember correctly their eResources can only be accessed while physically at the library. The link I provided takes you to their Overdrive library.

(Important note: Posting here should in no way imply that I'm an ebook-buying addict or a book hoarder or have any other obsessive tendencies when it comes to books **shakes head in strong denial**)
i'll try that
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote