View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 05:54 AM   #11
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Well, talking about book lights isn't really off topic.
No, I agree talking about ebook device lighting in general terms as it relates to this topic, isn't off-topic. But I was in danger of talking about "Which is the best specific model of book light?", so was worried I might end up hijacking the thread. And I think there may be some other threads where book lights are discussed in such a manner.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote