View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 02:28 PM   #9
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
Has anyone figured out a way to make the boot logo the cover of the currently open book? I'd been interested in that...
I don't believe there's a way to do this automatically but if you're a Calibre user there is a plugin (mine actually ) which will take some of the tedium out of preparing and copying book covers to your PB for use as poweroff/boot logos. Link here.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote