View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 08:58 AM   #168
cutterjohn42
Addict
cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm IIIx, EBM-911, REB-1100(dead), PRS-505
Adding to my list:
11) broken SD access

12) it'd be nice to have a clock displayed either in the bar w/title page # updating on page turns or every so many X minutes OR having a clock in the menu down with the batt & wifi icons... by clock I just mean hour & minute display...

13) a better case as I noticed on my the other day the top left side near SD slot had popped up and that's with very gentle handling

14) page turn buttons: might be an easier/cheaper option to move the DPAD to the CENTER of the device which would still make it accessible holding either left or right handed unless you have incredibly short fingers of course...

15) let's at LEAST rollout a fw with the bug fixes currently available, e.g. the rendered bug in the WiFi model that tends to cause it to poweroff rather than sleep when content is sideloaded...
cutterjohn42 is offline   Reply With Quote