View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 06:27 AM   #14
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by evergamer View Post
So, I flashed the 4.0 kernel and diag, and upon running the fastboot reboot command i get nothing but a black screen. So I ran the 4.0.1 kernal and diag, and i get the same thing.
Fastboot mode does not write to the eink screen. As documented in many places, it only changes the USB VID/PID. Just let it sit there and charge when the battery is low. Or use fastboot to flash images or change idme vars. Ignore the eink screen in fastboot mode. Somehow, you must have missed that information (many times) in your reading...
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote