Thread: K4PC Question
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 01:58 PM   #3
DMSmillie
Enquiring Mind
DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindle 3 (WiFi)
I think maybe you need to download again, jcarson. I was using version 1.2.0 and had the option selected for K4PC to update automatically when new versions come out, but it hadn't updated, so I just downloaded it again from http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...cId=1000426311 and when I installed that, turned out to be version 1.3.0 with dictionary lookup. It appears not to be optional which dictionary to use, though I might be wrong there, but I can't find any option to replace the supplied dictionary with an alternative (comes with the New Oxford American Dictionary - first time you highlight a word inside a book after installing the new version, it downloads the dictionary from somewhere on Amazon's servers).

Hope that helps.

- Donna
DMSmillie is offline   Reply With Quote