Thread: Peter S. Beagle
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 07:19 AM   #21
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tyson View Post
The question more is here is why wouldn't an author in this situation with an extensive body of work actually be selling it? (taking into account who owns it, etc.) He's certainly not the only one, of course.
Yes, this is exactly the question. Overlooking my personal desire for the books was to me the strangeness of him fund-raising on the web but yet not actually taking advantage of every opportunity to *sell.* I was wondering if there was a particular reason for the lack of ebooks.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote