Thread: Peter S. Beagle
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 09:57 PM   #18
Archergal5219
Semi-retired semi-hero
Archergal5219 has learned how to read e-booksArchergal5219 has learned how to read e-booksArchergal5219 has learned how to read e-booksArchergal5219 has learned how to read e-booksArchergal5219 has learned how to read e-booksArchergal5219 has learned how to read e-booksArchergal5219 has learned how to read e-books

Device: Palm Zire71, EEE PC901, Sony PRS-505
I know he works with Conlan Press. This past year he's had a web subscriber-only project, the 52/50 Project.

They also did an audiobook version of The Last Unicorn (my favorite book of all time, btw), read by Mr. Beagle, and looking on the website, looks like they've done an audiobook version of "A Fine and Private Place" too. Hmmm, might need to get that one. I like Mr. Beagle's recording of The Last Unicorn quite a lot.

However, the original question was re ebooks, and I don't know that they have any plans for any, at least not that I've read about. That's a shame, because I'd buy pretty much anything Mr. Beagle writes. And I'd love to have ebook versions in addition to my paper copies. He's one of the few authors I'll still buy in paper.

Yup, I'm a TruFan.
Archergal5219 is offline   Reply With Quote