View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 01:31 PM   #49
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
It is way too early to predict sales numbers. The device is still 1 1/2 months in the future.
If I was doing marketing for the iPad, I would take heed of all the information running on the internet and have software fixes ready soon; if not in opening sales, as add-ons in the next few months.

Most negative points about the device do not bother me. Only one point would because I can't find information about it. I'll gladly trade Karma for it. Is there a French keyboard touch layout possible? I'z lo-o-o-ve ma accentsss!!!

Does anyone think that there are warehouses filled with ready boxed iPads at this point?
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote