View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 07:59 PM   #13
HaggisMacJedi
Zealot
HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 4, iPhone 4
Wow. I'm a bit surprised at the candor of this thread. How does asking a question about a piece of technology that is not quite mainstream in most parts of the world equate to being a stupid question? And further, how does asking a question about something you don't know much about equate to not being "the sharpest knife in the drawer"? Where I'm from the way you get smarter and gather more intellect is by asking questions and gathering more data. I'm grateful to be around people that are fairly patient with me when I ask questions.

Last edited by HaggisMacJedi; 12-19-2009 at 08:07 PM.
HaggisMacJedi is offline   Reply With Quote