View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 02:00 AM   #9
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
Dang it, that stinks.

I suppose you could open them all in LibreOffice and resave as .odt (time-consuming), or borrow a Windows PC from someone.

I'd use a library computer. (Actually, I'd use my lonely ignored and abused/neglected Windows partition. )
IIRC you can export docx from Libre Office - two flavours: Word 2007 Compatible, and Strict Open XML. The Word 2007 Compatible should be OK for calibre, not sure about the other one.

According to What are the best source formats to convert DOCX is better than ODT

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote