View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 06:12 PM   #631
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
OH, I've been watching this one for a few months and it finally came on sale, hope it's worth the wait. It's got a few thousand votes and rated 4.2 at goodreads and I've seen it recommended repeatedly.

True Love Story by Willow Aster, well that's weird, at Amazon CA I just grabbed it for $1, but it's still showing $4 at US site. I won't link it then just heads up for anyone who's interested.
now 99 cents - http://www.amazon.com/True-Love-Stor.../dp/B00BHF7ULY
koland is offline   Reply With Quote