View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 11:29 AM   #2
Amogh Harish
Amogh Harish could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Amogh Harish could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Amogh Harish could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Amogh Harish could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Amogh Harish could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Amogh Harish could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Amogh Harish could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Amogh Harish could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Amogh Harish could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Amogh Harish could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Amogh Harish could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: MacBook Air, iPad Mini, Kindle Paperwhite, Moto G
Hello, PDF files are completely different from normal ebook files. PDF files are basically those that have a fixed screen and words per page. Also, several PDF files are not exactly typed, such as regional books. They are scanned copies, that saves much time and is readable on computers.

Since you say that this PDF has unrecognized characters after getting converted, i can safely say that the file has been typed with by some DTP solution. Anyway, I hate to give you the low-down. FB2 files are not that versatile, and foliant is a really bad reader. It doesn't display FB2 books properly, and the developer has stopped developing for devices other than Android.

You could try reading the PDF as it is, since you have a Samsung mobile. It should have a built in PDF reader, and you could use that. But this is really a pain in the backside, as Samsung devices that don't run bada or Android really suck at rendering PDF files for a pleasurable reading. My suggestion would be that you read on the PC itself, as this would help you out better than your mobile.
Amogh Harish is offline   Reply With Quote