View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 11:42 AM   #8
usuallee
Media Junkie
usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingLemur View Post
I know. (I have Prime)

But, the Fire currently is more than $79. Say I sign up for Prime, pay the $79, get a Fire, and never renew my membership...is Amazon going to bill me for the difference?
I guess we'll find out. I've long been tempted to sign up for prime, but haven't quite pulled the trigger. If I could get a Fire that would probably clinch the deal, even if they raised the price from $79. I might go as high as $129 for a Fire along with the streaming video, ebook lending, and free 2 day shipping that prime offers now.
usuallee is offline   Reply With Quote