View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 12:28 PM   #10
Mujokan
Connoisseur
Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mujokan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
For PDFs, I can read them on the Nook Simple Touch without panning left and right, just scrolling down the page.

I have them in landscape mode, zoomed in to get the full width of the line. This is 800 pixels across 4.5 inches, it's not great but it's better than nothing.

This is rooted of course, and using a PDF viewer called APV Viewer. I made a screenshot... This is zoomed right to the edge of the text. The zoom bar at the bottom will disappear automatically in about 2 seconds. Swiping the screen scrolls down.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	shot.png
Views:	738
Size:	145.0 KB
ID:	88649  
Mujokan is offline   Reply With Quote