View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 05:36 PM   #2
bluerfoot
Zealot
bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: sony pocketbook 350
I probably did not explain well...lets say the last quarter of page 26 and the first quarter of page 27 of a book are some code I want to isolate...overall that is half of a page, yet it would be on 2 pages on the kindle and you would have to go back and forth between to 2 pages to isolate that code.

On the 350/650, can you in this case scroll forward a quarter page from the end of page 26 so that you now can see the entire half page of code? I see an online manual pdf for the 350 talks about something like this under zooming but I don't really get it without it in my hands.
bluerfoot is offline   Reply With Quote