View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 05:10 AM   #38
rogue_librarian
Guru
rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Basic 613
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kycoo View Post
Ereader sales will go up again when Amazon or BN offers a larger screen e-ink reader.
Like the Kindle DX, you mean? I don't think there's that much demand for it, unfortunately. I, too, am currently in the market for an ereader that makes reading A4/letter size PDFs less painful, and there are some options out there, but it's not exactly a mass market must-have, as far as I can tell.
rogue_librarian is offline   Reply With Quote