View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 09:27 AM   #59
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by llasram View Post
So unfortunately EPUB / the OCF needs some sort of arbitrary limit on the size of markup streams. It's the simplest solution to the problem without ditching the entire OCF and creating a completely different container format from scratch. I'm hoping that such an explicit -- if yes, somewhat higher -- arbitrary limit will eventually become part of the specification itself.
Hey llasram, this is the first time I really understood everything you were saying! Do I progress or do you oversimplify?
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote